Patient self-reported data are increasingly playing a key part in efficacy and quality of life assessment, patient recruitment, symptom and safety information and medical compliance monitoring. The Perceptive Informatics ePRO solutions have a proven track record of successfully supporting clinical trials of all sizes and complexities worldwide in every major therapeutic area.
With Perceptive, you have the flexibility to choose between the most commonly used ePRO methods: IVR and Web.
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response) – Our leading IVR platform enables ePRO delivery using the subject’s own telephone, making it highly cost-effective and simple to deploy
- Web / IWR (Interactive Web Response) – The web offers all of the advantages and benefits of IVR as subjects use any PC connected to the Internet to securely access the ePRO application
Choosing the right ePRO modality is an important decision, and our ePRO team can help you decide which ePRO method is optimal for your protocol.
Perceptive’s intuitive and easy-to-use ePRO solution has delivered more than two million patient assessments worldwide. It has been used to capture patient self-reported data ranging from simple diaries to validated instruments such as health-related quality of life (HRQL) questionnaires to complex clinical assessments such as depression evaluation.
Our specialist ePRO team has extensive clinical, regulatory and technical expertise to guide you through every step of the way including modality selection, ePRO instrument design,
system development and data monitoring. With rigorous clinical, linguistic and systems validation firmly in place, backed by the robust global infrastructure including live 24/7/365 help desk support, you can be assured of total quality and reliability for your ePRO data.
- Collection of patient-reported outcomes via IVR and Web
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- In-house scientific support
- Robust reporting for real-time access to patient data
- 24/7/365 toll-free help desk
- Seamless integration with ClinPhone® RTSM, DataLabs® EDC, IMPACT® CTMS applications, and other third-party systems